Steps to Enrolling with Coastal Pacific Aviation
“Higher Standards Always”
1. Send in your application documents. These documents include:
○ Completed Application Form
○ Letter of Recommendation
○ Scanned Photo of your Passport
2. Pay your administration fee and your seat deposit.
○ These fees must both be paid prior to our issuance of a LOA.
○ Following your payment, send a screenshot of your receipt to email@example.com
3. Expect to receive your Letter of Acceptance within 5 business days.
○ For international students: After you receive your LOA, you can apply for a student visa.
○ Communicate with CPA admin, and make plans to travel to Canada.
4. Expect to receive a message from your Flight Instructor, shortly before your desired flight training start date.
○ You and your instructor will set up a flying schedule together that matches both of your
5. If you are enrolled in Ground school, you can expect to receive:
○ A tentative start date for your ground school session
○ An email with course schedule, booklist, and timetable. Set up a time to come in and pick
up your textbooks.
○ An email with login information to your online classroom, closer to the start date.
Welcome to the Coastal Pacific Aviation family!