Welcome International Students!!


There are no accommodations available through the school at this time. There are, however, plenty of local accommodations for students around Abbotsford. 



Q: How do I apply for a study permit in Canada?

A: You can follow the instructions given at the following link. https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/study-canada/study-permit.html 

Please press on the buttons below to browse the options that are available.


Q: Do I need an IELTS exam to get into the school?

A: No. We do not require proof of English Proficiency for admission into the school.

Q: How long of a study permit can I get?

A: When we provide you with a LOA, we will list your program duration. Here are the maximum program durations we provide:

  • Accelerated Professional Pilot Program: 24 mos

  • Instructor Rating: 6 months

  • Multi, IFR, and Instructor Rating: 1 year

If you take longer than expected, we will issue you an updated LOA for you to use to apply to extend your visa.

Q: Can I get a PGWP after my training?

A: As a graduate of Coastal Pacific, if your program was more than 8 months in duration you will be eligible to apply for a PGWP. Learn more and apply for a PGWP here.

Q: How can I switch from a different school to Coastal Pacific while I am on a study permit?

A: Please follow the directions on this page.

Q: How can I extend my student visa?

A: Please press this link and follow the walk-through provided.

Q: Can I work while I study at Coastal Pacific?

A: If your program is longer than 6 months, if you possess a SIN number, and if you are studying full-time, then you may be eligible to work during your time as a student. You can learn more by pressing here. 

Q: How do I get in using the Student Direct Stream SDS)?

A: If you are from either China, India, Morocco, Pakistan, the Philippines, Senegal, or Vietnam, and if you have a GIC of $10,000 and an IELTS test of 6 or higher, you may be eligible to use the SDS. In order to gain admission into Coastal Pacific using the SDS, you must pay your PPL fees in advance. Learn more about the SDS, and apply here.

Q: Are there scholarships available for international students?

A: Yes. Please visit this webpage for a list of scholarships that are currently available for international students.


Nearby Banks

TD Canada Trust
RBC Bank
Show More

(604) 855-1112

30575 Approach Dr, Abbotsford, BC V2T 6H5, Canada

"Choose a job you love, and you will never have to work a day in your life." Confucius

 ©2019 by Coastal Pacific Aviation. All right reserved.